Requirements for Teen Permit
1. Must be at least 15 1/2 years old.
2. Proof of completion of online driver education.
3. Must have your parent or guardian’s permission.
If you have not completed your online education, you can sign up here for $29.95.
After you have obtained your permit, you can sign up for the 6 hours behind-the-wheel training by calling us at (925) 518-0431. We will schedule your first 2 hours behind-the-wheel. We will also sign your permit during your first two hours.
Requirement for Behind-the-Wheel DMV Test
1. Must be 16 years of age
2. Must have had your permit for at least 6 months before the behind the wheel driving test.
3. Must have completed 6 hours behind-the-wheel training.
Signing up for Behind-the-Wheel Training
If you already have your permit and would like to sign up for your 6 hours behind-the-wheel training, you can call us at (925) 518-0431 to schedule your first 2 hours.
If you would like to use our car for the DMV test with a 30 minute pre-lesson, it would be $100.